Come to know Japanese culture both ancient and modern on this 13 day small group tour with Collette. In Tokyo, explore the famous Ginza district, see the Imperial Palace and join the locals for a tea ceremony. Explore the lakeside resort of Hakone. Cruise Lake Ashi. Climb aboard the Kachi Kachi Ropeway and take in epic views of Mt. Fuji. Tour Matsumoto Castle, the “Crow Castle.” Discover Takayama, a town in the Japanese Alps. Marvel at the gassho-zukuri-style homes of Shirakawa. Visit Kanazawa’s Omicho market and the Samurai district. Partake in a gold leaf class and more.
Book now to SAVE $800!
$7,059 per person, twin share. May – June 2018 departure dates. Other dates may be available at a surcharge.
• Explore the famous Ginza district where skyscrapers and neon lights meet high fashion.
• Explore the hot springs and spas of Hakone, on the shores of Lake Ashi.
• Travel by express train and the famous Shinkansen bullet train.
• Take in magnificent views of Mt. Fuji from the Kachi Kachi Ropeway.
• Taste the local culture during a variety of included local meals.
• 13 days small group touring
• 12 nights’ accommodation in 4-star (and above) hotels
• Comfortable coach transportation
• 21 meals included
• Services of a professional tour manager
• Activities and site-seeing
• Return chauffeur driven transfers for those living within 40kms of Perth airport.
Call Collette 1300 792 195
Offer Terms & Conditions
Price is per person, twin share, land only, and includes the advertised saving. Valid on new bookings made until 15 December 2017. Offer not combinable with any other offer. Offer may be withdrawn any time. Please contact Collette for a quote on international airfare.